For more information and to register, see the flyer enclosed in this mailing or visit www.pacificlegaltech.com. Register before the early-bird deadline of September 16, 2005 for the registration fee of $295 (+ GST) and save $100!
Pacific Legal Technology Conference is coming October 14
The third Pacific Legal Technology Conference will take place on Friday, October 14, 2005 in Vancouver. Participants can look forward to learning about the effective use of technology in law firms today and choose from 25 hours of practical sessions targeted to lawyers, legal administrators, IT professionals, researchers, legal assistants and staff. These include sessions on:
- Getting rid of the paper — scanning and living with e-files
- 30 hot tips, gadgets and insights you can’t be without
- Electronic tools for the rest of us: using technology for fun and profit
- E-filing and e-searching in the courts, the LTO and the Corporate Registry
- Personal knowledge management — the latest developments
- How to protect yourself and your client’s confidences in an insecure world
- Adding value to legal services via technology.
As a Conference participant, you will enjoy an electronic mock trial based on the Air India case, software displays and presentations, a sit-down luncheon with colleagues and a CD-ROM with all the Conference papers. Don’t delay, register now!